What is Flutter? What it can do ?
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit which build for natively development , building beautiful, reposive complined application for moblie , web and desktop. In simple word build with quote “ BUILD ONCE RUN AT EVERYWHERE”
- Fast development : Flutter’s hot reload helps developer to build quickly and easily experimental.
- Expressive & beautiful UIs : Fluter’s build-in beatiful Material Design and Cupertino(iOS-flavor) widgets , rich and motion Apis , smooth natural scrolling and platform awareness.
Keep in flutter build by google so it’s performance is less when it comes to iOS device because of platform competition
- Native Performance : Flutter’s widget incorporate all critical platform difference like scrolling style , default icons & fonts so that it can provide natively performance.
For engineering managers and businesses, Flutter allows the unification of app developers into a single mobile, web, and desktop app team, building branded apps for multiple platforms out of a single codebase. Flutter speeds feature development and synchronizes release schedules across the entire customer base.
What programming Language used?
Dart its Language
dynamic type combined with runtime checks, which can be useful during experimentation or for code that needs to be especially dynamic.
You try Dart Herr : dart online complier
What is Widget?
you’ll be wondering what is Widget because I used it above !!! I get it flutter apps are build using widget.Flutter widgets are built using a modern framework that takes inspiration from React. The central idea is that you build your UI out of widgets. Widgets describe what their view should look like given their current configuration and state. When a widget’s state changes, the widget rebuilds its description, which the framework diffs against the previous description in order to determine the minimal changes needed in the underlying render tree to transition from one state to the next.
Flutter comes with a suite of powerful basic widgets, of which the following are commonly used:
Text widget lets you create a run of styled text within your application.
ColumnThese flex widgets let you create flexible layouts in both the horizontal (
Row) and vertical (
Column) directions. The design of these objects is based on the web’s flexbox layout model.
StackInstead of being linearly oriented (either horizontally or vertically), a
Stack widget lets you place widgets on top of each other in paint order. You can then use the
Positioned widget on children of a
Stack to position them relative to the top, right, bottom, or left edge of the stack. Stacks are based on the web’s absolute positioning layout model.
Container widget lets you create a rectangular visual element. A container can be decorated with a
BoxDecoration, such as a background, a border, or a shadow. A
Container can also have margins, padding, and constraints applied to its size. In addition, a
Container can be transformed in three dimensional space using a matrix.
- Same Ui and Business Logic in ALL Platform
- Reduce Code Development Time
- Increased Time-to-Marked Speed
- Similar to Native App Preformance
- Custom ,Animated Ui of Any Complex Available
- Simple Platform-specific logic Implementation
- Own Rendering Engine
- The Potential Ability to Go Beyond mobile.
So Why Try Flutter?
Let’s briefly go through the most outstanding advantages of the framework:
- the app UI and logic don’t change depending on the platform
- faster code development
- increased time-to-market speed
- close to native app performance
- enormous UI customization potential
- separate rendering engine
- no reliance on platform-specific UI components
- suitable for any target platform
- minimizes the risks and losses for your business
What kinds of apps can I build with Flutter?
Flutter is designed to support mobile apps that run on both Android and iOS, as well as interactive apps that you want to run on your web pages or on the desktop. (Note that desktop support is in beta, but a snapshot of the beta is available on the stable channel.)
Apps that need to deliver highly branded designs are particularly well suited for Flutter. However, you can also create pixel-perfect experiences that match the Android and iOS design languages with Flutter.
Flutter’s package ecosystem supports a wide variety of hardware (such as camera, GPS, network, and storage) and services (such as payments, cloud storage, authentication, and ads).